Thursday, October 14, 2010

On another note....

...I just discovered a GIANT cane spider in the kitchen, and yet again, my employer’s not here at the moment to deal with it!  I chased it (yes, chased it) toward the dining room, but I have nothing big enough to kill it with.  This is a different one from the one that was in my room… the one in my room was missing three legs; this one has all eight.  If I can’t find a way to kill it or get it out of the house, I’m going to have to wedge a towel underneath my door before I go to sleep… and I had just gotten over my spider anxiety from the last time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura, I work with your Mom and she has me following your blog, which I am thoroughly enjoying. As far as the spiders go, go directly to the nearest store and buy a can (or 2) of Raid. Have it by your side no matter what. That is my advice.
Barb