Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just a quickie.

Quick post tonight (don’t get used to this daily update thing, people.) 

So tonight was middle school youth group, which I will henceforth be referring to as Radnight.  It was loud and chaotic and unruly.  I broke my sandal, bruised my foot, and sweated through every pore of my body.  Basically, it was glorious.  It will be even cooler when I get to know the kids better… but until then, it’s worth being involved just to hang out with the other staff members and beat the middle schoolers at all the games.  

That’s all my day consisted of, really, other than work. 

Random: Here are a couple shots of the adorable baby Nene who have been hanging out on my (employer’s) property.  They waddled around my patio for a while this morning.  So cute. 





And now I’m going to spend the evening playing The Sims 3, given to me by my brother for my birthday.  I had mentioned that I wanted it, but in hindsight it might not have been such a good idea… I’m probably going to forgo things like sleep and eating to play it constantly.  I am way too exited about this.  

2 comments:

Andy said...

I wonder what those birds are thinking.

Laura said...

Hahaha...

Not sure, but they seem to be pretty engrossed in whatever they're looking at. ;)