Thursday, April 14, 2011

Turn a phrase and rise again.

Something you KNOW: I haven’t blogged in a while.

Something you probably ASSUMED: I’m busy and haven’t had time.

Something you’re WRONG ABOUT: I’m busy and haven’t had time.

Something you JUST LEARNED: I’m undisciplined.


Concluding Remarks: I will (try) (very hard) to blog soon and more consistently… but, I’m exempting myself from recapping the last couple weeks because if I pressure myself with such a task, I’ll never find the motivation to blog. I have been busy, in truth (though I could have made time to blog), and I could have plenty to say about the last couple of weeks. But really, the only thing I have to SAY about them is… life is good. And not “life” as in the things happening to me, and not “good” as in, How are you?, I’m good, and yourself? I mean “life” as in existence and “good” as in… whole. well-designed. favorable. right.

Life is good; existence is whole… I’ll update soon. 



Hanalei Bay sunset. Friday April 8, 2011.



1 comment:

SheilaJo said...

I like this. (although I have known for quite some time that you are undisciplined) The picture is gorgeous!